Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty


For nearly a year now, our kitty has been served her meals in a crystal bowl on a lovely tray. The tray is practical because it helps to contain the food particles and the bowl is pretty. I'm sure that our cat could actually care less what she eats out of, but I think it looks so much nicer than the store bought kitty bowls. And since she eats in our kitchen I made the decision to have the spot decorative. After all, it's all about the details, right?
You may be wondering where her water bowl is---she actually prefers to drink out of the "white porcelain bowl" in the bathroom. So we compromised, I got the pretty, she got the porcelain.

1 comment:

Shirlee said...

Good Morning! not a great morning here as it's snowing.

I have two kitties and I really like your tray idea. I had to buy them non-tip dog bowls because one of them kept overturning the water dish and the other one likes to dunk his dry food into the water. This creates quite a mess.

Hzve a great day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog