Thursday, November 21, 2013

Spray Paint Crush

It is a well known fact that I have a deep and abiding love for spray paint. I have noticed over the years that I go through phases where I latch onto a color and obsess over it---much like a tween girl with a crush on the cutest boy in middle-school.
Lately I've been crushing on metallic gold. I am loving that pretty yellow shimmer that reflects the fall light.

Gold is popping up in all of my holiday and home decor.
From gold spiders at Halloween to gold branches on the autumn mantle
I've painted a forlorn turkey and some antlers.

It seems that I can't find enough odds and ends to give a touch of glitz. I'm twitterpated with gold  and I'm certain this crush will continue on through the Christmas and New Year's.
Do you have a spray paint crush?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog