Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Little More Spooking

Oh my, it's been a while since I posted!
If they were giving out awards for bloggers I think that I would certainly be in the running for The Slacker Award. Real life has a way of interrupting my creativity and blogging, as I'm sure it does for you too. And so, in an effort to avoid the notorious award, I am posting a few Halloween photos from around my home---because if I waited much longer I truly would be awarded The Slacker (hmmm, I'm trying to envision just how that award would look).I hope you enjoy seeing some of the feathered and long-legged friends that have invaded our house.
Happy Halloween Weekend To You!!!

5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh my gosh, Joy ~ that huge spider on your suitcases freaks me out! I even give a wide berth to these things when I'm in a store and they are stacked not so scariy. Love the crow/raven though. I bought one myself and stuck him in a birdcage that I won from a blog giveaway.

Elder Esplin said...

EWWWW...LOTS OF SPIDERS equals LOTS OF SCARY! Perfect for Halloween:) Cute stuff!

Jennie @ CInnaberry Suite

Kasey said...

Love those spiders. Where did you get them?

Kathy said...

I love the old crows and spiders placed throughout your home -to me they are two of the scariest creatures out there

Karyn said...

I wow that huge spider is freaky!!! Looks great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog