Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Italian Reward

Meet my little Italian reward.
The other day my husband needed me to rescue him from locking his keys in his car. Afterward I found myself with a little time, a little money, and in close proximity to a thrift store I rarely visit. When I walked in the door this Italian gem was there calling to me as if to say, "Hello, I am your reward for doing a good deed today"----and he said it with a beautiful Italian accent.
(translation: for family use)
How could I resist!

3 comments:

Barillafab4.blogspot.com said...

what a GREAT find!! :)

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Oh you lucky duck!! What color is it? (It's hard to tell in the photoes)

Gayle said...

Can you tell me what thrift store you visited? I wonder if I've ever been to it myself?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog