Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Marriage and A Parade

A few posts ago I showed you a couple of fun finds
that we purchased at the Habitat Re-Store.Well thanks to some spray paint and a handy hubby,
those lonely odds and ends have been married into this
magnificent light fixture
above my kitchen table. Don't you just love a good marriage of an odd couple?
(Just to make things clear. . .I'm talking about the light)

If you haven't already had a chance, don't forget to attend the
Poppies at Play 2011 Parade of Homes.
(click on either the above sentence or the box below to start the tour)
It started Monday and continues through the week.
You're invited to drop by my home on Thursday. I hope to see you then!

3 comments:

MiriamR said...

I LOVE that!! You two are so creative with EVERYTHING! I am trying to switch out all the lighting in my house right now and this is AMAZING!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oooh, lucky you on the parade of homes tour, Joy! I will look forward to your tour. That turned out wonderful; it's great when your vision comes to "light"! {Ha! Sorry, couldn't resist}!

Gayle said...

What a brilliant new light fixture you have made - I LOVE repurposed/recycled items! Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog