Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Patio Pretties

The last holiday of summer is over and I'm sad that I haven't had much of a chance to enjoy my back patio. I gave it a make-over in the spring. The color scheme has changed a bit over the years.
It was once the colors of ketchup and mustard.
Then it was decorated with subdued neutrals.I'm really liking the new scheme of black, lime, and turquoise.Luckily I have at least one month left to spend some time relaxing and taking in the last weeks of summer.

5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Love your color choices. I'm looking forward to spending time on my front porch now that cooler weather is ahead. Just did a post on my blog about my front porch.

Donna said...

I love all the different looks of your back patio! It's fun to change the decorating scheme every so often ~ feels like a totally different place!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

What a fun patio and a relaxing place to hang out. Now I can see why you were dissapointed not to be outside more. At least for now, the weather is holding out.

Gayle said...

I envy your covered porch! We have a nice tree-shaded brick patio out back, but the weather still gets to everything and makes a mess! NICE!

louisvillechiropractic said...

Your porch is fabulously relaxing, I like the shady theme and your newly painted cabinet outside nicely done and unique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog