Friday, December 2, 2011

Too Much Results In Too Little

Oh my, it's been way too long since I posted! It's not because I've stopped decorating and doing projects. In fact it's just the opposite. I have too many projects on my plate! Let's take a look shall we. . .

I've decided to change the paint color in the family room.
The wall in the dining room has been an on-going project for months; painting and re-painting at least a half dozen times now.I have a great idea of a make-over for the china cabinet.I enjoyed your comments about the lampshades and am still tossing around a few ideas.I've been rearranging the master bedroom.And there is still Christmas decorating to do.
Please tell me that I'm not the only one that gets PROJECT CRAZED this time of year! Do you???

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is probably the first year we are not project crazy here, Joy! I think its because we are in the new place {only about two months now} and I was just glad to get everything unpacked. I do have plans for painting the sunroom after the holidays though.

Connie said...

The white against the darker color is so rich looking. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog