Friday, March 30, 2012

Add Eggs or Chicken

For years my holiday decorating consisted of hauling out totes, clearing off most surfaces, and replacing the everyday decor with entire holiday vignettes. Now I find that I like things better when I just add holiday items into the everyday vignettes.
This year our home became more "Easter-y" by the simple addition of eggs or chickens.
The family room mantle before:
And after:The entry table before:Now supplemented with a couple of chickens and more flowers:The living room end tables accessorized with elements of Easter:A few dozen eggs placed here and there:

2 comments:

joyh82 said...

So pretty, can I ask were you got the small eggs in that last picture with the candle??

Our Paper Plates said...

Great idea! It makes life so much easier to add to what you have!! Really cute displays :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog