Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hot Drink Station

Although Halloween is long gone, I thought I'd share this simple and inexpensive idea that can be used for all the cold winter months. 
I wanted to do a little something special this year because I was so blessed to have ALL of my children and grandchildren here. I set up a hot drink station for my chilly trick-or-treaters to come home to, using items I purchased at the dollar store. 

There was a variety of drink packets to choose from: hot chocolate with marshmallows (with or without creamer), spiced apple cider, caramel apple, and cranberry apple. I corralled the drink choices, along with foam cups,  using white dishes on a vintage copper tray. I added a few sweet and salty treats, also purchased at the dollar store. 
It only took a few minutes and a few dollars to set up a little treat station that made my family feel extra special

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Too cute Joy! I especially love that long skinny dish with candy corn in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog