Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Pilgrim and Helping a Friend

On my front porch there stands a grinning little fellow. He's a Pilgrim constructed from a large pole. I made him years ago when I was in my tole painting phase. He's a little outdated but how could I get rid of such a happy decoration. I love my Thanksgiving decorations!

My friend Meg
loves her Christmas decorations and is anxious to put them up. However her husband has given her a challenge. She has written and illustrated a beautiful book with an awesome message, which is a feat for anyone but most especially for Meg because she's quadriplegic. Her husband has challenged her to sell a few books before she pulls out her Christmas decor. If you want to buy a meaningful gift for someone special, go listen as Meg reads her book. If you love the message you can purchase the book. It's a gift that will make the recipient happy, as well as my friend Meg. Then everyone will be grinning like my little pole Pilgrim!

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is so darling!!!!
I love it. It looks so inviting!

Elaine and Pam /Favorite Things Home Decor said...

Alway love your creative ideas!!!
<a href='http://www.favoritethingshomedecor.com</a>

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Meg is the sweetest! I knew her before her accident and she was just as sweet. And a little secret, her family is just as wonderful! Her books is sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog