Monday, February 6, 2012

A Shelf Story

You've seen the shelves in our family room before but I don't think that I've told you their story. Several years ago I dragged my husband into a quaint little consignment shop. While I was there enjoying all of the furniture and home accessories, my hubby stood enamored with metal items piled into an old wooden crate. He was so excited with the contents, asking if I knew what they were. I was clueless as to their use so he explained to me and the shop owner that the vintage metal pieces all fit together into a shelving system. Once I understood what that old crate held I was enamored too! After a little dickering on the price we walked out of the store as happy, chippy shelf bracket owners.Sometimes it really pays to drag a husband into a quaint little shop!

7 comments:

'T' said...

the white collection is truly stunning. love love.

Anonymous said...

What a great find! Those brackets are awesome in their chippiness and really make the perfect spot for all of your white!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love "dragging" my hubs with me...he always spends more and easier than I do!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely take him with you more often. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

Definitely take him with you more often. Lovely.

Our Paper Plates said...

It's priceless when husbands catch the vision! Sounds like you have a keeper :) Love the shelves coupled with your white dishes!! Is it ok to pin your photos on Pinterest? The photo will link to your blog and credit will be given to you!! Thanks!

William said...

Impressive work here, loved the valuable information. Thanks for all your efforts. Air Conditioning Repair Perrine East

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Munchkin Land Designs  





Search This Blog