Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Through the Years

One of the best things about having a blog
is being able to look back (2009)
through the years (2010)
to see how I've used many of the same decorations (2011)
 in different ways. (2012)


Brooke said...

They are all very pretty! I love all the glass!

Brooke =)

Dianna said...

So beautiful! I love seeing how you used your decorations. I need to take some lessons from you. :)

Our Paper Plates said...

Merry Christmas Joy! I took a small break from the internet, so I'm a little late in wishing you lots of love and happiness this holiday season. But I'm not too late to wish you a prosperous and healthy New Year! As always, love your impressive decorating talents. You should publish a book! I'd buy it for the pretty pictures alone! :)

Jessica said...

Nice to see how they have been used over the years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Munchkin Land Designs  

Search This Blog