Friday, January 25, 2013

Sprinkling in a Little Spring

When the weather outside is full of  
white and gray 
it can get a bit depressing.
Just look at all the snow 
on my make-shift spray paint table---
that's enough to make any DIYer a bit sad. 
To help lift my mood I've sprinkled in 
a little bit of Spring green 
 in with my winter decorations. 
 Green accessories and plants 
(faux and real)
 give me hope that  
Spring is just around the corner.


Carol said...

Your snow pictures are beautiful! I'm still waiting to get a little snow before spring arrives here in NE Oklahoma. I like your green touches. They really stand out against the white.


Audrey @ Neverending Decorating said...

Wow! Look at all that snow! I am jealous. I guess if you had it all the time and wanted to "get out and do" it would be depressing, but I would be in Heaven! Have a great weekend.
Audrey @

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Love the pops of green! So pretty!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Very pretty. I enjoy seeing the snow....but I will enjoy from afar!!

familywithfivekids said...

Beautiful! Green is my favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Munchkin Land Designs  

Search This Blog